Greetings to our wonderful patients! We hope this letter finds you and your families in good health.
We are so excited to let you know we are once again, open for business. We are working diligently at getting any patients rescheduled that had appointments during our closure. Those patients that have upcoming reserved appointments will be seen on your scheduled day.
The health and safety of our patients has always been our priority. Our team has implemented new systems, which will be evident when you arrive for your appointment. We are following the current guidelines from the Center of Disease Control, American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association and OSHA. We have put the following enhancements in to place:
- Our HVAC systems has been updated with new filtration and UV sterilization
- New intra-oral and extra-oral aerosol removal devices have been installed
- State of the art air and surface disinfectants are being used
- Masks, shields, glove and gown protection for all clinical staff
- Health screenings for all staff members
- Adjusted schedules to allow social distancing
- COVID screening for all patients, as well as temperature screen for each patient prior to appointment
- Our patients will be asked to call from the parking lot, prior to coming in to the office, to assure social distancing in the reception area.
These additional measures, in addition to our regular infection control procedures, makes the dental office one of the safest places you can be.
We are very thankful to have such loyal and awesome patients. We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 651-429-3348.
Dr. Scott Kron and Dr. Jason Ross